Handshake is Michigan Tech's one-stop, online shop for corporate, campus, and community jobs and Career Services and employer events.
Handshake is a powerful job board
- Thousands of companies, nationwide, post their job openings with hundreds of new postings everyday
- Campus department and local businesses also post their opportunities
Handshake is your information hub
- Learn about Career Services and employer networking events
- Industry Days
- Company info sessions
- Employer networking events
- Career and professional development presentations and workshops
- Connect with calendar so you don't miss any opportunity
Handshake is your connection to Career Services
- Schedule a one-on-one Career Advising appointment
- Schedule an on campus interview
- Find the DTE Learning Center schedule
- Schedule a presentation for your student group
- Manage your interview schedule(s)
Handshake is like your own career-focused social media page. Log in and customize your profile, and then add your résumé and other career-related documents. Recruiters use Handshake to search for the students, so be visible and make a great first impression with a complete profile. You can also search company profiles to learn more or identify a contact person.
Undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni all have access to Handshake.